White Lily & Aloe Vera (Vegan) Soap is a small batch, cold process soap made with real Aloe juice and organic plant-based oils and butters including moisturizing Shea Butter, nutrient-rich Sunflower and Avocado Oils. Beautiful unisex fragrance with with blended notes of: blood orange, bergamot, rosehip tea, pineapple, aloe, sandalwood, lily, and violet. Fresh, clean, and great for your skin.
Ideal for all skin types!
Check out our Star Ingredients:
★ Aloe Vera
- Contains antioxidants, enzymes, beta carotene, and vitamins A and C.
- Contains two wound healing hormones, Gibberellins and auxin, which reduce skin inflammation, helps heal skin quickly, and stimulates growth of new skin cells.
- A natural (mild) exfoliant; removes dead skin cells and leaves behind a healthy glow.
- Frequent use of aloe can help minimize appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- Antimicrobial properties help kill bacteria associated with acne breakouts.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, aloe helps mend skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, and skin inflammations and irritations.
★ Shea Butter
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry skin (emollient and humectant properties)
- Heals and protects skin; contains beneficial fatty acids and plant sterols: palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and arachidic.
- Doesn’t fully saponify (convert into soap) like most oil/butters, therefore the soap receives added benefits like extra conditioning, nourishing, moisturizing, and healing properties.
- High levels of vitamin E (tocopherol) and vitamin A (both powerful antioxidants) to help collagen production and improve elasticity, slows down premature aging, and helps protect skin from damaging UV radiation and free radicals.
- Reduces inflamed skin (cinnamic acid is an effective anti-inflammatory compound); useful treatment of dermatitis, rosacea, eczema, skin rashes, scars, stretch marks, insect bites, burns, and acne.
★ Sunflower Oil
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, and E, making it an effective against acne-prone skin.
- Great source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) which is a vital antioxidant (anti-aging component) that helps fight free radicals and protects skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Contains vitamin E which is an emollient property to keep skin moisturized and hydrated. It is also an antioxidant which helps fight free radicals to protect skin and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Great for dry and sensitive skin types!
- High in Omega-6 fatty acid (anti-inflammatory) to reduce inflammation and redness as well as promote healthy new skin cells. It soothes and heals the skin. Great for acne-prone skin and oily skin types!
★ Avocado Oil
- Loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, lecithin, as well as many nutrients and the vitamins A, D, and E.
- Moisturizes, hydrates, nourishes, and replenishes dry skin.
- Calms itchy skin and helps heal chapped or irritated skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce redness and inflammation; also helps accelerate wound healing (great for acne sufferers as well as those with skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis).
- Protects against skin damage caused by UV rays.
As always, free soap sample with every purchase of Temple Earth products!
**Temple Earth will no longer sell sample-sized soap bars. The cost of postage is more than the price of the bars themselves. We are working to find a more effective way for you to sample our products. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All of Temple Earth's soaps are carefully mastered and specially formulated to create a rich creamy feel and produce a generous lather. We have spent years researching, developing, and perfecting our soap to make it one of the truly best soaps on the market. We mean it when we say: Temple Earth - Diligence in Skincare
The statements contained have not been evaluated by the FDA. Temple Earth does not make any claims as to the medicinal value of any product sold by Temple Earth. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease and may not be substituted by the care of a medical professional. Do not use any essential oil or herbal products if pregnant, nursing, epileptic, or have any medical conditions. Consult a medical professional prior to using any essential oil or herbal product. Temple Earth is not responsible for any misuse of product. By purchasing Temple Earth's products, buyer is aware of all warnings and has read and is in agreement to all polices listed therein.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets
* For external use only – not for internal use
* Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes
** If rash, swelling, or redness appear, immediately discontinue use and consult a health care professional.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.