Fragrance inspired by L’Occitane Honey & Propolis scent, a sweet and floral aroma with warm undertones of wildflower honey. Made with organic shea and cocoa butter plus real wildflower honey to give skin an added boost of moisture and hydration.
Great for dry or damaged skin, acne prone skin, and skin that needs a bit of extra nourishment.
★ Coconut Oil
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Helps treat acne and protects against bacteria.
- An emollient (skin softening) with high levels of nourishing fatty acids, essential amino acids, and vitamin E to keep skin moisturized and feeling smooth.
- Provides a barrier and protects skin; also absorbs rapidly into skin.
- Reduces inflammation and redness.
★ Olive Oil
- Moisturizes skin and is great for dry and sensitive skin types
- Contains powerful antioxidants to help repair skin damage caused by free radicals, plus stimulates new cell generation
- Anti-inflammatory properties; helps heal skin abrasions, rashes, and can soothe sunburns.
- Provides relief to skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Great addition to help with acne
- Helps create a stable lather
- Creates a mild cleansing soap
★ Sunflower Oil
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, and E, making it an effective against acne-prone skin.
- Great source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) which is a vital antioxidant (anti-aging component) that helps fight free radicals and protects skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Contains vitamin E which is an emollient property to keep skin moisturized and hydrated. It is also an antioxidant which helps fight free radicals to protect skin and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Great for dry and sensitive skin types!
- High in Omega-6 fatty acid (anti-inflammatory) to reduce inflammation and redness as well as promote healthy new skin cells. It soothes and heals the skin. Great for acne-prone skin and oily skin types!
★ Cocoa Butter
• High concentrations of antioxidants and fatty acids which reduces oxidative stress and neutralizes free radicals. Helps reduce signs of aging.
• Helps to improve overall skin health.
• Reduces appearance of scars and stretch marks.
• Hydrates skin and is intensely moisturizing and conditioning.
• Helps skin irritations and inflammations.
★ Shea Butter
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry skin (emollient and humectant properties)
- Heals and protects skin; contains beneficial fatty acids and plant sterols: palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and arachidic.
- Doesn’t fully saponify (convert into soap) like most oil/butters, therefore the soap receives added benefits like extra conditioning, nourishing, moisturizing, and healing properties.
- High levels of vitamin E (tocopherol) and vitamin A (both powerful antioxidants) to help collagen production and improve elasticity, slows down premature aging, and helps protect skin from damaging UV radiation and free radicals.
- Reduces inflamed skin (cinnamic acid is an effective anti-inflammatory compound); useful treatment of dermatitis, rosacea, eczema, skin rashes, scars, stretch marks, insect bites, burns, and acne.
Purified Water, *Coconut Oil, *Olive Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), *Sunflower Oil, *Canola Oil, *(RSPO) Palm Oil, *Shea Butter, *Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Raw Wildflower Honey, Mica
(* = Certified Organic Ingredient)
(*RSPO = Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Certified)
As always, free soap sample with every purchase of Temple Earth!
**Temple Earth will no longer sell sample-sized soap bars. The cost of postage is more than the price of the bars themselves. We are working to find a more effective way for you to sample our products. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Artisan Soapmaking by Temple Earth LLC
We meticulously craft our small batch cold process soaps using only the finest, high quality ingredients from natural organic oils and butters, to phthalate-free fragrance oils, and everything in between. After our ingredients have been skillfully crafted, it is then poured into premium pine wood molds where it sets (hardens) for 24-48 hours. Once fully set, the soap is unmolded and air dried for about 24 hours before being individually hand cut and edge trimmed. We then place the bars on our specially designed ventilated drying racks in a humidity-controlled room for a minimum of 4-6 weeks (this allows the allows water to evaporate from the soap to create a firmer, longer lasting bar of soap). The fully cured bars are then sculpted and polished with an acrylic planer/beveler to form a clean, smooth, and finished surface before finally being hand labeled and distributed to boutiques and online shops.
We have spent years researching, developing, and perfecting our soap to make it one of the truly best soaps on the market. We mean it when we say: Temple Earth - Diligence in Skincare
The statements contained have not been evaluated by the FDA. Temple Earth does not make any claims as to the medicinal value of any product sold by Temple Earth. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease and may not be substituted by the care of a medical professional. Do not use any essential oil or herbal products if pregnant, nursing, epileptic, or have any medical conditions. Consult a medical professional prior to using any essential oil or herbal product. Temple Earth is not responsible for any misuse of product. By purchasing Temple Earth's products, buyer is aware of all warnings and has read and is in agreement to all polices listed therein.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets
* For external use only – not for internal use
* Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes
** If rash, swelling, or redness appear, immediately discontinue use and consult a health care professional.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jan 20, 2020