Fragrant, sweet, and true to life, Honeysuckle is one of our most sought-after soaps. Made with mango seed butter, and due to its high oleic acid content, makes for an incredibly conditioning soap with a lustrous lather. Also made with Tussah silk fibers which adds to the sleek and lustrous nature of this soap bar.
★ Coconut Oil
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Helps treat acne and protects against bacteria.
- An emollient (skin softening) with high levels of nourishing fatty acids, essential amino acids, and vitamin E to keep skin moisturized and feeling smooth.
- Provides a barrier and protects skin; also absorbs rapidly into skin.
- Reduces inflammation and redness.
★ Olive Oil
- Moisturizes skin and is great for dry and sensitive skin types
- Contains powerful antioxidants to help repair skin damage caused by free radicals, plus stimulates new cell generation
- Anti-inflammatory properties; helps heal skin abrasions, rashes, and can soothe sunburns.
- Provides relief to skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Great addition to help with acne
- Helps create a stable lather
- Creates a mild cleansing soap
★ Sunflower Oil
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, and E, making it an effective against acne-prone skin.
- Great source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) which is a vital antioxidant (anti-aging component) that helps fight free radicals and protects skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Contains vitamin E which is an emollient property to keep skin moisturized and hydrated. It is also an antioxidant which helps fight free radicals to protect skin and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Great for dry and sensitive skin types!
- High in Omega-6 fatty acid (anti-inflammatory) to reduce inflammation and redness as well as promote healthy new skin cells. It soothes and heals the skin. Great for acne-prone skin and oily skin types!
★ Mango Butter
- The main chemical constituents are: Oleic Acid (Omega 9 fatty acid), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid (saturated fatty acid), Linoleic Acid (Omega 6 fatty acid), Arachidic Acid, plus the vitamins A, C, and E.
- Maintains soft and supple hair and skin with intense moisturizing properties; retains moisture retention in skin and hair.
- Wonderful cleansing properties to remove dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from both hair and skin.
- Long-lasting emollient that nourishes skin and boosts elasticity for supple, smooth, and firm looking skin; slows premature aging.
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and promote healing of skin conditions (great for acne, and those suffering from eczema and psoriasis). Also helps repair scar tissue and blemished skin.
Purified Water, *Coconut Oil, *(RSPO) Palm Oil, *Olive Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), *Sunflower Oil, *Corn Oil, *Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Yellow Mica, Tussah Silk
(* = Certified Organic Ingredient)
(*RSPO = Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Certified)
As always, free soap sample with every purchase of Temple Earth!
**Temple Earth will no longer sell sample-sized soap bars. The cost of postage is more than the price of the bars themselves. We are working to find a more effective way for you to sample our products. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Artisan Soapmaking by Temple Earth LLC
We meticulously craft our small batch cold process soaps using only the finest, high quality ingredients from natural organic oils and butters, to phthalate-free fragrance oils, and everything in between. After our ingredients have been skillfully crafted, it is then poured into premium pine wood molds where it sets (hardens) for 24-48 hours. Once fully set, the soap is unmolded and air dried for about 24 hours before being individually hand cut and edge trimmed. We then place the bars on our specially designed ventilated drying racks in a humidity-controlled room for a minimum of 4-6 weeks (this allows the allows water to evaporate from the soap to create a firmer, longer lasting bar of soap). The fully cured bars are then sculpted and polished with an acrylic planer/beveler to form a clean, smooth, and finished surface before finally being hand labeled and distributed to boutiques and online shops.
We have spent years researching, developing, and perfecting our soap to make it one of the truly best soaps on the market. We mean it when we say: Temple Earth - Diligence in Skincare
The statements contained have not been evaluated by the FDA. Temple Earth does not make any claims as to the medicinal value of any product sold by Temple Earth. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease and may not be substituted by the care of a medical professional. Do not use any essential oil or herbal products if pregnant, nursing, epileptic, or have any medical conditions. Consult a medical professional prior to using any essential oil or herbal product. Temple Earth is not responsible for any misuse of product. By purchasing Temple Earth's products, buyer is aware of all warnings and has read and is in agreement to all polices listed therein.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets
* For external use only – not for internal use
* Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes
** If rash, swelling, or redness appear, immediately discontinue use and consult a health care professional.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.